Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sisyphus Office

Illustrator, David Fullerton's, work for Sisyphus Office
is made entirely our of office supplies
and was exhibited in offices (see below).
Here are some of my favorites...


And I saved my absolute favorite for last...
"Sisyphus Office is an exhibition organized by San Francisco based artist, curator, and co-founder of The Thing Quarterly, Jonn Herschend and based out of Skydive, a Houston, Texas gallery.

David Fullarton's contribution is an installation in the offices of Houston radio station 90.1 KPFT entitled "What I do at work when I'm supposed to be working." It consists of a number of small works made entirely from office supplies, which are pinned up randomly around the office, in amongst the notices, flyers and memos that were already existing in the environment. "